The Grate Ascention!!! The Grate Ascention!!!

Not terrible. Pretty funny, for poop.

intestines responds:

Thats why my username is intestines, so I can make shit for you to enjoy :P

anime munters anime munters

Oh God-...

The thing is, the animation quality is obscurely good, especially for the genre.

So-...Like...Hm.

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

hahahahahah

HAHAHAAH ITS FUNNY EEBASVUIDRMOYSD TREWU

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

The reviews are interesting, to say the least.

I'm going to try to provide some constructive feedback for the author of this game, as I really dislike it when a promising concept goes to waste.

1. The message is offensive. You're deliberately portraying the disabled as powerless, nonverbal, and weak, instead of as people at a disadvantage. This imbalance is at its most extreme in the Crippled section, where the protagonist is repeatedly threatened with sexual abuse by faceless caricatures of people. The dialogue is so crude, repetitive, and vicious that it implies you are trolling the player. I believe this would be easily remedied by adding in dialogue for the protagonist and avoiding rape exploitation for shock value.

2. The design and execution of the game lends itself to something much more sinister than a humanitarian story-platformer. The atmosphere would be helpful for a game meant to be disturbing or horrific, but it isn't useful when you're trying to promote equal rights for the disabled. It's too dark for that. I think you should decide whether you want to create social commentary or a horror game, because You Are Disabled is sitting on the fence.

3. The smugness of the ending screen. I recommend putting in some links for charities to assist the disabled.

4. The gameplay punishes players hard. It hurts players so hard that, once again, it implies that the author is trolling them. This isn't a way to enlighten people as to the challenges of being disabled, as the in-game challenges are so stilted and unrealistic that the player can no longer relate to the struggle of beating them. With this level of deceptive difficulty, you're only going to retain players who want to win, and that's it. I recommend going more Super Meat Boy and less I Wanna be the Guy with your gameplay.

That's about it. I can appreciate a game for what it is, and right now You Are Disabled is piecemeal and underdeveloped. Proper time to work on it and a more respectful perspective on disabilities assumed, the next version of it will be amazing.

Absentia - Episode 2 Absentia - Episode 2

Excellent voice acting and suspense. The gameplay, however, isn't nearly as impressive. It feels like more of a visual narrative than a game. I'm not sure if that's the angle you were going for, but if it is, good job.

Everyone Together Everyone Together

A challengingly fun game with a beautiful message. Good job.

Tch-Tick Tch-Tick

Good job!

I love it! Yay! Thumbs up!

AdeptusThanatos responds:

Thanks! ^__^ More on the way!

Kill Yourself! Kill Yourself!

Lol.

I have a habit of being fickle like that.

:P

Nice song.

Bob (Needs Human Hearts) Bob (Needs Human Hearts)

Amazing.

But, if you added a bit of bass into the first 40 seconds or so, before you add the guitar, it would help. Also, if you made the vocals a little bit more prominent over the whole thing it would be even better.

But it's amazing. I love you. For your voice.